Primary Source Verification
We Keep You, Your Facility, and Your Delegated Entities Informed, in Compliance, and Up To Date
1ˢᵗ Credentialing will keep you informed and up to date on all your credentialing deadlines so you always know what is coming up and where you stand with your projects.
Our nationally certified team of experts can help setup, manage, and implement primary source credentialing guidelines for your organization. Additionally, 1ˢᵗ Credentialing can maintain all of your provider’s re-credentialing dates, license expirations and monthly sanction checks according to your current by-laws and guidelines.
When organizations merge, or affiliate, there can be benefits to delegating credentialing which expedites the enrollment process. At 1ˢᵗ Credentialing our experienced team, can assist you in creating processes and guidelines to primary source your providers so that you meet the insurance company’s requirements for delegated credentialing.
Here’s How We Keep You on Track
In the world of medical credentialing, it’s essential to ensure that information and documentation are accurate at all times. The best way to accomplish this is by using a primary source to verify provider credentials. Primary source verification uses direct, or primary, sources to verify practitioner information. A primary source can be an organization, body, or person who actually issued the information. As a primary source, these entities must have direct and verifiable knowledge of the validity of that information.
Our dedicated credentialing support specialists guide you through the whole process and provide regular status reports on all your credentialing projects.
- Hospital, Facility, and Delegated Provider Credentialing and Re-credentialing: Our process of credentialing your providers is YOUR PROCESS! We are set up to follow your current by-laws and processes.
- Expired License Notifications: We notify you about any expired license including DEA, State licenses, board certification and more 30, 60, and 90 days before expiration.
- Upcoming Hospital or Facility Re-credentialing Needs: We will send out provider applications up to 6 months in advance to ensure timely filing to your monthly committee meeting so your providers are reviewed on time, every time.
- Malpractice Insurance Expiration: With our 30, 60, and 90-day notification timelines, you’re always covered.
- Monthly Sanction Monitoring: 1ˢᵗ Credentialing will perform all sanction monitoring for your providers using the appropriate organizations to meet your needs. These organizations may include: AMA, NPDB, FSMB, ECFMG, and many others.