Credentialing Packages for Cardiologists and Interventional Cardiologists
The highly specialized field of cardiology faces unique challenges when it comes to keeping up with credentialing requirements. Providers must adhere to changing standards, board certification deadlines, clinical competence, maintaining hospital privileges, and running a successful practice, all the while keeping up with the rapidly-developing trends and technologies of interventional cardiology.
When you work with 1ˢᵗ Credentialing, you will have a dedicated Credentialing Coordinator assigned to your practice, ensuring that everything required to complete a credentialing project is taken into account, including:
- Full maintenance of applications and paperwork
- Timely status reports
- Maintenance of CAQH profiles
- Follow-ups to keep all credentialing projects current
- Access to a dedicated credentialing expert
- Timely notifications of any expired credentialing requirements such as licenses, DEA, board certification, and more
Renewed Focus on Patients–Not Administrative Requirements
At 1ˢᵗ Credentialing, we know what it takes to keep cardiology providers from falling behind in the ever-complex process of medical credentialing. We take the guesswork out of credentialing, payor enrollment, and provider privileging and make your needs our first priority, leaving more room for you to care for your patients AND your practice.