We’ve Built our Podiatry Credentialing Package with Your Practice in Mind
Whether you are a podiatrist or a foot and ankle surgeon, 1ˢᵗ Credentialing is ready to tackle even the most grueling credentialing projects. With over 25 years of experience in the medical field, our team has the knowledge and expertise to help you navigate the complexities of the podiatry credentialing process, ensuring your business remains uninterrupted by deadlines and paperwork. We know that keeping up to date with Medicare and Medicaid requirements is of particular importance to you, which is why our support for your podiatry practice is tailor-made to suit your very specific needs.
Our comprehensive credentialing package includes:
- Full maintenance of applications and paperwork
- Timely status reports
- Maintenance of CAQH profiles
- Follow-ups to keep all credentialing projects current
- Access to a dedicated credentialing expert
- Timely notifications of any expired credentialing requirements such as licenses, DEA, board certification, and more
Foot and Ankle Specialists are in Demand
As our population ages and expands, so does the demand for specialists who cater to the needs of elderly patients. Whether you are a mobile provider meeting patients where they are or a private practitioner, we will be here to make sure the credentialing process never slows you down.