Don’t Let Eye Care Credentialing Stand in the Way of Your Business
We know firsthand that keeping up with credentialing for your eye care practice is rarely a straightforward and user-friendly process. Between the deadlines, the numerous eye care and medical plans, and all the necessary credentialing requirements, even the most organized and well-staffed practice can quickly become overwhelmed with the burden of credentialing. Our dedicated team of professionals has over 25 years of experience in the medical field, and is more than equipped to handle any and all credentialing project needs.
Our comprehensive credentialing package includes:
- Full maintenance of applications and paperwork
- Timely status reports
- Maintenance of CAQH profiles
- Follow-ups to keep all credentialing projects current
- Access to a dedicated credentialing expert
- Timely notifications of any expired credentialing requirements such as licenses, DEA, board certification, and more
Personalized Support with Eye Care Professionals in Mind
As a medical provider, your first duty is providing quality care to your patients and ensuring that your practice functions smoothly. With OMS 1ˢᵗ Credentialing, you can focus on what matters without worrying that you’re missing a single application or deadline. Our team of experts will manage your credentialing project from start to finish.